PDA

View Full Version : still freaking out

tashbarnes87
28-10-09, 13:27
about my tongue :( it didnt burn yesterday and cannot think of anything i did or didnt do but its really bad today. Also those who get twitches, i havent been noticing as many but i am still having loads but the latest thing i have is a tingle on my tongue or up my nose, its happening all the time. I dont want to google but if i have a tongue twitch i know thats bad :( want this to end so much if i didnt have a burning tongue i would be ok x

LisaLisa
28-10-09, 13:48
Hi Tash

Hope your okay. Its a real pain that we notice all these body things with HA. I have been thinking alot today about stiffening of my muscles in my neck and shoulders .

Tingling nose and burning tongue are both anxiety stuff. As far as I know, when you have been stressed for a while, the stress hormones stay in your system pretty much 24 - 7 ( strangely the same hormones sre really high during pregenancy and they hange about for ages after too) when they are in your system your circulation changes and blood flows more to the muscles and away from the extremities and that also includes mucous membranes like in the mouth and tongue. When there is less blood flowing to your mouth , its gets drier and that can give your tonuge a burning feeling. I get it all the time and know loads of others who do as well.

Your nose is an extremity as well and when you are anxious the hairs on your body stand up, including in your nose....its like when you get a fright.....makes it itchy!!

Hope that helps a bit its long winded but since i learned that it calms me right down when i get these symptoms.

Lisa
xxxx

gypsywomen
28-10-09, 14:03
dont worry i get this to all the tim at moment feels like my nose bloked not nice feeling just do stuff to take mind of it xxx

tashbarnes87
29-10-09, 09:16
thanks all, loads of tingles on my tongue today. :(