PDA

View Full Version : constant headaches and vision changes

melly1979
28-10-09, 15:09
I have been signed of work with anxiety, I am wondering if this could be related.
For the past week or so I have had constant dull headaches and a feeling of heavyness on my head, I sometimes feel nausea with this,feelings of extreme tiredness and even though I can see there is still something wrong with my vision a sense that Im in a dream.
Any idea on what this could be? Thanks

hunny
28-10-09, 15:19
Hi
Yes , I am having similar symptoms and some others!
It will be connected to your anxiety for sure

H x

Maj
28-10-09, 15:25
Yes, anxiety, but also sounds a bit like migraine. Which also can be caused by anxiety. I know migraines leave you feeling worn out. Maybe you should have the right medication to take if you're going to be a habit of taking them because they can be very debilitating.
Myra

annabanana
28-10-09, 18:23
Sounds very migrainey to me...I get them and they can leave you feeling extremely washed out the nexy day. I had one overnight that I struggled to shift.

Visions probs and headaches can all be anxiety related. I had my eyes checked out this morning just in case - apparently my eyes are pretty damn wonderful which was reassuring. He suggested my visual problems are all migraines - I didn't know beforehand but you can have visual migraines without pain. You could maybe have your eyes checked just for reassurance-sake but sound to me to be all anxiety related.

I tell you, whoever invented the human body should have supplied us all with instruction manuals!!

johnno
28-10-09, 18:32
haha , god that would be the biggest manual going lol

melly1979
29-10-09, 09:12
Thank you all very much for the replys its very reassuring I can tell you!!!!
I just need to try and get out fight this, I did attempt to go to the local shops last night and as soon as I walked in everything was so bright and seemed to happen soooo fast around me!!! I'm sure it's work that has set all this off!
My favourite saying I came across yeasterday is.....
ANXIETY IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT SYPTOM YOU'RE GONNA GET NEXT x