PDA

View Full Version : Hi anyone from Bedfordshire

karen s
28-10-09, 19:38
Hi i'm Karen have been agoraphobic for 10yrs and looking for people to chat to as i do get quite lonely sometimes :weep: Sorry but i am not ready to meet people at the moment but i love this site and have felt alot better since i joined :)

nomorepanic
28-10-09, 20:01
Hi Karen

I am in Potton, where are you?

Why don't you move this post to the pen pal forum so people can get in touch from there rather than the meet-up forum?

karen s
28-10-09, 20:13
Hi Nicola i'm in bedford yes i know Potton went there about 11yrs ago now had a mate who lived there :)
Will move it to the pen pal forum thanx :)

nomorepanic
28-10-09, 21:04
Ahh not far from me then.

Maybe in time you will want to meet up?

fazman3000
28-11-09, 23:57
hey, I'm just outside of bedford :)

I used to be extremely agoraphobic but I seem to be over the worst, handy as a lot of my work is in clubs!

drop me a line if you want.

take care x

Eclipse
29-11-09, 01:59
Hi,
just on the outskirts of Bedford too......would also be happy to get in touch if anyone needs someone.
I'm not agoraphopic but have social anxieties so would be more than willing to keep in touch with anyone locally and if needs be, pop in!!
(would hope that Nic could verify I'm not strange if anyone needs confirmation!!) LOL!
Magz
x

domm029
29-11-09, 11:49
Hey there karen, hows it going another bedford person here,lol, I no how ya feel i suffer,from emetophobia, which has also caused me to suffer with depression, hope to speak to you soon.

els
19-05-12, 22:33
I'm just outside of bedford too. I suffer from social phobia and panic attacks. I get out and about but very restricted on where I go due to my condition. Im new to the site and would live to chat/meet people whonsuffer from the same issues as me cos I feel quite alone with it all to be honest.x