PDA

View Full Version : Multiple logins / Duplicate accounts

nomorepanic
29-10-09, 00:43
Please can I remind users not to create a new account just because they forgot their previous login or password.

We can find your details quite easily if you contact us and it is making a lot of extra work for the admins to chase up duplicate logins and merge accounts etc.

You do NOT need to create a new account - just contact us and we will sort the login out for you.

Thanks

darrenc
20-01-10, 09:58
This might be a dumb question, but how do we contact you if we have forgot our login or password?

Not that I have forgotten!

nomorepanic
20-01-10, 19:44
Click on "Contact" at the very bottom of the screen under "Popular places". This will send an email to the admin team who will be able to deal with your query.

nomorepanic
22-08-10, 17:43
Just bumping this thread up with an update.

We are clamping down on duplicate logins / multiple accounts unless there is a genuine reason for this.

If you create a duplicate account then you will only have restricted access to the forum and one of the admins will send you a PM about this duplicate account. Please reply to that PM and explain the duplicate login.

If there is no genuine reason for this new login then the account will never be enabled and most likely removed and depending on the reasons for you creating this second login then your primary account may be locked/removed as well.

maxine
27-09-10, 14:51
You know why there's a multiple log in from my I.P.. don't be deleting us lol

Magic
10-12-10, 15:59
hello Nicola.
I don't seem to be usin this site very well.I can never see my comments
will keep trying

diane07
10-12-10, 16:03
Helen do you mean you can't find your posts?

Em.ma
28-02-11, 17:31
Hi nicola.
I log into this account on different IP's depending on what house im in etc. thats ok right?

diane07
28-02-11, 17:34
Thats fine Em.

Ian_Taylor28
31-05-11, 05:31
Me and my brother use Nomorepanic, thats why I have two accounts.

juiceyloop
01-06-11, 16:26
Hi sorry i forgot my password made another one but got it now.

nomorepanic
28-06-12, 00:43
Bumping up again - Please do not create new logins just contact us and we can find your previous login name.

Thank You

kenboon
12-12-12, 20:28
Hi,

I'm sorry, I had to create a new account, it just would not log me in under this username for some reason. Oddly though, when I created the new account I could? My second username that I created is Kenboon2.

I'm ever so sorry again.

Regards,

Ken

nomorepanic
12-12-12, 20:57
I will delete the kenboon2 one for you and thanks for replying

Pipkin
06-09-13, 06:27
Resend the message should be able to retrieve the username and password, does
it?

Sorry, I don't understand. If you're having problems, can you explain?

Pip

hanshan
07-09-13, 08:59
I've logged in with my username and password while travelling in several different countries with no problems - it's always "Welcome hanshan", which makes me feel good.

My congratulations to this website - it deserves a medal.

scouser1959
21-06-20, 21:37
Im sorry but i dont understand can you please fix whatever is needed? Its a long time since i have been on here so i dont know what i have done, there was never any intention of doing "multiple Accounts" I have obviously made a mistake somewhere. Im so sorry for the inconvenience im not very good with computers.

venusbluejeans
21-06-20, 22:07
Im sorry but i dont understand can you please fix whatever is needed? Its a long time since i have been on here so i dont know what i have done, there was never any intention of doing "multiple Accounts" I have obviously made a mistake somewhere. Im so sorry for the inconvenience im not very good with computers.

I shall reply to your PM :)

Wilcom81
17-03-22, 17:57
Hello Administrator, it would seem as though, yes, I may have duplicate logins, but I trust now that I shall only use the username Wilcom81 I have written this down plus password you sent me and will keep it handy, so that I will not be able to forget it, so sorry to have caused trouble, I am of an age when I do forget things, passwords particularly, hope this will sort the matter out now. Thank you, Wilcom81

nomorepanic
18-03-22, 14:15
No worries - I will close the other account