PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety It It Really ?

verved
29-10-09, 07:33
Hi everyone , well the last time i posted on here was going back a good 18months theres a post of mine here somewhere of mine from last year but i had moved on really from that ,however in the last 6 months i think ive gone a bit backwards i dont really want to bore people to much.

I've had a tough year since march yet again ,this time its a previous employer of near 10years, i was accused of something i didnt do,losing that job and being stitched up and bullied by the that company, to now having a large number of physical health issues, but basically what i im asking is it really anxiety or something else thats effecting me.

I found that the bobbing up and down on boat effect has sorta changed.
One minute i can be happy not bothered to much about things and then out of the blue it get what i can only describe as a shroud effect.
Basically it felts like there a big dark cloak that comes down around me, and i fell very out there sometimes like a drunk effect if its to bad.
Sometimes this can last a few minutes or hours or even a hole day.
It zaps my energy and makes me unintrested , restless, Concentration goes out the window to the point that if im doing something i have to check what i have done quite often up to 5 times before im convinced ive got my facts/information right.
I also feel like im worrying about what other people might be thinking as i wonder if my behaviour changes when these attacks happen at my new job.

These come and go like i say or even go for a week without none.

Thankfully after four months of being jobless i found a job although not aswell paid i had to do something thanks to pressure from the local job centre who dont give monkeys. and treat people like rubbish.

I just wonder if the pressure and the bitterness toward my old employer , anger & bitterness at a former colleague, Serious ongoing finacial issues, the stress and worry of the new job how do i fit in , and a large of health issues have piled up some of these im told can be caused by stress.

But the thing is i dont think about them if that makes sense. when im at work i fell im away from all that. but then i worry about making a mistake which i did the other day and cost em 67quid!

I do try to releax but i just get very restless, i have to be doing something all the time. Even when i feel my mind is empty i still get these bouts where the sort dark cloak sorrounds me.

So anyone else experience it? and appols if thats being asked a millions times before!

Thanks
Verved

AntiLove_SuperStar
29-10-09, 15:17
Yes, it sounds like anxiety..to answer briefly! Would answer long-ly, but I have a lot of work I'm meant to be doing but am not.