PDA

View Full Version : something that happened today!

neonpink_smurf
06-11-05, 19:22
Aaaagh i'm so mad, i just took ages writing a message forgot to put a subject on it and it deleted it all.. :( :(

I'll try and remember everything i was saying..
I don't know if this is a bit of a success story or whether it means that its coming back:
I was waiting for the subway today and i was spaced out looking at the tiles and began to feel a bit dizzy and the tiles starting having weird lines of lights and shadows on them , this began to cause a slight panic attack (I've only ever had one real panic attack, usually my anxiety is more generalised and worrying rather than an actual full blown attack!). As i never really have panic attacks this strengthened the worrying feeling and i felt my stomach get sick and queasy and i just wanted to run out of the station and back to my apartment and my boyfriend, but i kept telling myself "it's your eyes playing tricks on you", "its nothing and is no need to worry". When the train came i was feeling a bit better and i was still a bit shaky and weird when i got off the train but i was fine.

I know that its good that i'm able to talk myself out of it but i don't know why it happened or what triggered it, i had derealisation and just ignore it and then it goes..before i got to train station but i know thats not the trigger as i get thet occasionally and if i ignore it, it goes.
Does this mean that its coming back or what ? I'm confuzzled!!

doddy
06-11-05, 20:22
neo,

id say without doubt this is a success...........you should be proud of yourself, you felt a bit odd and then 10 mins later you were fine......no problems here my friend...well done you,

andy

Wannabeloved85
06-11-05, 20:51
Id say, this is not a set back, its a set back test thing lol(dont know the real name!) the one u get while ure on the road to recovery!,
You did Brilliant! Well done.
Becci x x x

neonpink_smurf
07-11-05, 12:24
Thanks for the replies and the encouragement
xx

seh1980
07-11-05, 14:11
Definitely a success - well done!! :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"