PDA

View Full Version : Feel breathless

PoppyC
29-10-09, 14:18
Hi
I am not sure if something is wrong with me and I am going to see my gp next week and that is the earliest appt I can get! :mad:
I feel like I have no breath in me. I don't think it is anxiety as I don't feel anxious and I know when I feel anxious, but maybe it is anxiety that I don't think that I have.:wacko:
I had this a couple of weeks ago and it went but this morning I feel like I cannot breathe and I keep going lightheaded and dizzy.
It worries me as I am on my own and I keep getting a bit scared.
Does anyone ever get this??? Surely if it was a medical condition I would have it constantly and not just every so often. I know only a gp can tell me what is wrong but it would help if someone could reassure me that I am not about to stop breathing and die :scared15: lol

STEPHYUNO
29-10-09, 14:30
Hi there, soz to hear you're having these feelings, it is good that you are seeing your doctor, (provided it's a good one that listens and you trust)
However I have had similar things going on in the past and when we have these unexplained feelings, we tend to make them worse by blowing them out of proportion, it's ok, it's natural to do this, but not helpful!
It is very unlikely to be anything serious,but I totally understand your concerns, see the doc and try not to dwell on it, Steph x

PanicOver!!
29-10-09, 14:32
Hi

I used to get the breathlesness and dizzyness and it was all part of anxiety
sure thats what yours is but always best to get it checked

ps

you are not alone we are all here for you x

gypsywomen
29-10-09, 14:33
strange i have had it all week its awfull i know its anxiety ,,but best to see docter ,,,x