PDA

View Full Version : can anyone relate?

LisaLisa
29-10-09, 15:48
Hi everyone

Just wondered if anyone gets this, its bothering me becuase im starting to worry about it a bit.

Now and again I get a feelin glike im coming down with a flu, but then i dont and a little bit later o rthe next day its gone. I seem to remember having this a little all through my life but seems to be much more often now and more noticable and becuase i worry so much about all my negative hiv tests being wrong i just hope that other got this too

Thanks

Lisa
xxxx

Gazman
29-10-09, 15:51
we were talkin about this in the chat room the other day, lots of us tend to get this, i get this too, mine lasts for a few hours then goes, i feel warm, like warm eyes and have a nervous feeling up my spine (which i get whenever i'm coming down with something)

Basically yes lol like i'm coming down with flu but then it goes, happened about 6 times so far.

sarah jayne
29-10-09, 15:53
yes ive had that x

LisaLisa
29-10-09, 15:53
aw cool. Thats exactly what it feels like. The warm eyes thats definately what I get , also hot breath and i feel likemy face hurts a bit like the muscles in my cheeks and in my neck, kind of like the globus thing I suppose.

Thanks so much for your answer!!

Lisa
xxxxx

gypsywomen
29-10-09, 15:54
yes i have had it this week i have a thermometer if i feel warm i take it ,,i think its because of all the flu going round ..it doesnt take much for us to get anxious

teez
29-10-09, 16:29
i get this too ,, all the fluy symptoms,,feel really rough,,,next day nothing ,,,i suppose we should be grateful,,but it dont feel like it at the time lol

mandyclare
29-10-09, 16:37
I get that all the time.. i see it as a good thing.. i think your body is probably very good at fighting of viruses... your glands kick in and stop the virus/cold whatever from taking hold.. probably shows you are very healthy : )

Mand

rebeccad
29-10-09, 19:31
Lisa i get this to, i will be so convinced im coming down with something i scare myself to death because i cant stand the dizziness related to a cold and then the next day ill get up and feel fine, i dont know what it is but i suppose just another anxiety symptom lol
xxx

LisaLisa
30-10-09, 10:21
Thanks so much everyone, it really help to hear that others get this too.

I had it yesterday quite bad .

It seems to be away now.

Does anyone ever wake up feeling like they have a hangover when they havent been drinking?

Lisa
xxxx

Stressed32
03-11-09, 02:12
Hi Lisa,
long time no chat...hope u are doing well. I have what you are talking about. The hangover feeling I get if I do not sleep well.