PDA

View Full Version : hospital

Pink Princess
29-10-09, 16:41
hi all. just me again.

i had a bit of a break down at the weekend. i was on my own house sitting and things got too much. my family do know about my abuse, but are still hiding it from mum as she is just out of hospital, but mum in phoning me blaming me for not being there. thinking i have abandoned them all for no reason. its a no win situation as she hasnt to be stressed but if she finds out she will be, but by not finding out she is stressed anyway?
my aunty has told my 2 brothers that enough is enough, we are trying to move things on but its not possible if we are still having to hide things.
i was ready to give up at the weekend as i just dont see this getting any easier. i self harmed pretty bad which i havent done for a very long time. my support worker took me to the centre, phoned the doctor and tey said i needed to go and be assessed. i had to stay with a friend overnight and not be left alone, then the next day my support worker drove me to the hospital at my auntys and she met us there. they wanted to keep me in but i wasnt wanting it. they agreed to let me home as long as aunty wouldnt leave me, and i agreed that the crisis centre could come out yesterday so they did. they have now reffered it to mental health team and another person who will be deciding when and where i go into hospital and what the next stage is.

the crisis service person is back out tomorrow i think, so i will take it from there. think my aunty is just going to phone my family as she has had enough of everyone hiding and me being looked like the bad one when the bad one is actually in their house living with them!!

:weep:hmm. i knew this wasnt going to be easy.... just didnt expct it to be this complicated.

thanks for all your support, will keep you updated. xxx

ladybird64
29-10-09, 16:48
Hi Pink

Sorry you are going through this..it's just not fair. :mad:

You know you always have our support when you need us. :hugs:

gypsywomen
29-10-09, 17:32
be strong my friend your not alone xxxxx

Lynnann
29-10-09, 18:20
Hi

I know this is a difficult situation but I am thinking of you as always.

:hugs::bighug1::bighug1::hugs:

Lynnann

sandramick
29-10-09, 19:50
hugs saff
sandra
:bighug1:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

leo05
30-10-09, 00:54
big hugs hun - here for ya always xxxx stay strong xxxx

tnt808
30-10-09, 03:37
Saffxxxx

I wish you the best hunxx I am grateful that your Auntie is trying to be by your side. I am here for you if you ever need a chat.

kazzie
30-10-09, 09:32
You have come soooo far Saffie:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thinking of You:hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x:bighug1:

Anxious_gal
30-10-09, 10:44
I have an Aunt too one who supports me way more than the rest of my family.
it's good you have support.
I wish you all the best x x