PDA

View Full Version : is it a virus?

Shadow_of_me
29-10-09, 16:46
Wondered if anyone could shed some light on something thats new n gripped me all last night and today. I Have suffered with a very strange sensation in my head, not so much an ache but almost like a dizzy outa it feeling. Its all round my head and is also now spreading to my shoulders and nect which are now starting to ache. I also had a slight sicky feeling in my stomach (which for an emethphobe) is something i really hate, plus a slight case of the runs this morning.

I thought it was my HA playing tricks on me again, until my mum who i live with told me this morning she had the same feeling in her head yesterday. Is it possible to get a so called "head virus" or am i worrying about nothing again as per usual :-(

LisaLisa
29-10-09, 17:06
Sounds an awfull lot like plain anxiety, i get all of these things a lot. I find that anxiety and feeling like you have a virus are very similar feelings!

Lisa
xxxx

Angelicnorth
29-10-09, 17:44
Hello

Sorry to hear you are feeling unwell, when you have HA you can actually get physical illnesses, maybe it was a migraine? or it may well have been a virus. Go to your GP and get checked if it persists or worsens.

Take Care
Helen x