PDA

View Full Version : health anxiety

fred
29-10-09, 17:01
Me male 65 sufferig from health anxiety love to hear from someone of similar age likewise indisposed.

kathee
29-10-09, 17:05
hi Fred.... I am 49 and plagued with same thing :-( .... hate health anxiety it is soooooo tiring, always trying to work out if i am reallllllly ill or if it is just anxiety, take care hun, you have certainly come to the right place to make some wonderful friends and get loads of information...from kath xx

RosieXXX
29-10-09, 17:46
Hello Fred,

I am in my fifties, and have suffered from HA for many years, fortunately now getting better; it is a dreadful affliction, not always understood, and can make us feel very isolated. I am glad you have found this forum, because you will be well supported. If you need to chat you can pm me anytime.

valleybear
29-10-09, 17:48
Hi Fred
I have just turned 66 and have had this condition on and off for many years. It is horrible and mine is centered around cardiovascular stuff like BP, cholesterol , ectopic beats etc. I have stopped buying daily papers 'cos if I read health worries, I get into a state for days...sometimes weeks! Also worry about my family's health, can relate all negative news to them. Being alone doesn't help, that is why this is such a great site, thanks to those that run it. You will always find someone to give you help and support, or just to listen. Welcome and best thoughts:)