PDA

View Full Version : Shortness of breathe, Dizzy, Chest pain!?

Meggerpiez
29-10-09, 17:15
Hello, I recently lost my first pregnancy about 5 days ago. I went to the er Monday and again friday. I have been feeling odd lately and here are my symptoms I have jotted down:

Chest pain
Fear of dying (like I have something wrong with me)
Shortness of breath
Ringing in my ears, feels plugged sometimes
Dizzy/ Light headed
Flushed
Hot/cold
Fast heart beat
Shaking
Headaches
Nausea
turn eyes and see sparkles

I get a fear of walking because I start to panic and think I am going to passout!! this doesnt happen all the time. it started on Monday when I started getting panic attacks. I had just found out I was pregnant on the 16th and lost the baby on the 23. I have tons of emotions, not sure if my panic attacks are from the trauma of the loss or if it is hormonal, but I am going to the er today to get ekgs and testings done to make sure I am alright. I really hope these are panic attacks!!!!
anyone else get these symptoms??

can a fear of being Dizzy trigger being Dizzy if you are reminded of bad experiances with the attack???

gypsywomen
29-10-09, 17:30
so sorry you lost your baby sad ..all this sounds like delayed panic and anxiety ,,,your not alone my head buzzing when i bend down bloodshot one eye ,,at night breathing bad i feel rotten but i wont let it beat me ,,its all anxiety,its horrible don't worry try to relax you have been through a lot love Maggi

valleybear
29-10-09, 17:36
So sorry that you lost your baby...this must contribute to how you feel now, I'm sure. When you have had the tests done and reassured that you are OK physically you may start to feel better. Everything you list could be anxiety/stress, but rule out anything else and you will be reassured and can then tackle these feelings. They are horrible and we all have had experience of them at one time or another. Sure you will get through this, but sending thoughts and best wishes anyway....:hugs: