PDA

View Full Version : ear pressure help - before I visit Dr google

Humly
29-10-09, 18:36
I have got an awful feeling of pressure in my ears and my jaw feels really heavy and weird. Recently had my ears checked so dont think its an infection. Freakin out over it. Anybody else had this?

maddie
29-10-09, 18:39
I've got the same. I think it's just one of the cold bugs going around. I took 2 paracetamol and it helped. Please don't google - you'll end up thinking you've a brain tumour.

Humly
29-10-09, 19:29
Thank you. I think I must be clenching my teeth also and I am really tense. Feels really weird though.

irishguy
29-10-09, 21:01
I had a sinus infection and this was one of the first signs. Pressure in my ears and head and face and feeling really strange. I was really worried went to my GP and got antibiotic and a nasal spray cleared up in about a week. Hope this helps. Dont DO the google thing not worth it.

meg86
30-10-09, 11:36
Yea i get this and i really think its tension, i experienced it a long while ago, ear pressure, head pressure jaw pain and face pain it was awful, i was aware that anxiety can cause all these symptoms and they eventually left.

I havnt experienced this symptom for aggeeeess until today my jaw and my ears feels funny like you described, i am sooo stressed right now my health anxiety is sky high and thats why i think these symptoms have returned, i dont think its anything to worry about as it seems to be a common complaint with anxiety sufferers.

Try and relax not think about it to much and im sure in a short while it will subside xx