PDA

View Full Version : Panic Attack

kaijo
29-10-09, 22:08
I have been on holiday in Turkey for a week and while we were there we decided to go to the local town, when i got on the hotel shuttle bus it was really hot and cramped and I had a really bad PA I havent had one for a few years so it really threw me anyway since then i keep getting them and its really starting to annoy me! How long do you think till they calm down again? is there anything i can take for them?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Jo xxx

daisy232627
30-10-09, 04:49
Yes, you can get them to calm down again. You have to recognize your triggers and face them...try to remember what your feeling is a panic attack, it can not hurt you...I know this sounds crazy but if you welcome it, kinda like saying, OK, come on lets get this over with they will begin to lose their power over you. I see it says you have been on holiday but, have you been under any stress, its good to do what you can to resolve the stress so it does not build up and cause a panic attack. You can get passed this, you have already been here and done it. Don't listen to your fears, they lie...do your best to approach things rationally and remember...this too shall pass! Hope you have a great holiday in Turkey!!