PDA

View Full Version : I'm going loopy!!!

neonpink_smurf
07-11-05, 12:23
I reckon i might actually be going crazy.. I'd been feeling i was getting better but now i've developed a fear of kissing, what kind of person is scared of kissing??
I get this weird feeling in the back of my throat when i think about it, about 2 weeks ago, i got terrified of giving my dad a kiss in case i did something really stupid like think it was my boyfriend(i know this would never happen!!), its just one of these irrational thoughts that kept preying in my mind, now i think i've conditioned my mind to be scared of all kissing.. I also felt really ashamed about thinking it and then i told my boyfriend and he reassured me that i wasn't some kind of freak, i hadn't thoughht about it again till yesterday, when i got this weird feeling in my throat
I have no idea how to stop all this weirdness that goes on in my head.. sorry if everyone thinks i'm weird

mazz
07-11-05, 13:37
awww neon yor not weird or going insane , its the horrid irration thoughts that lots of us get . i have them too . just try and remember they are thoughts NOT actions x take care luv mazz x

wobily_lin
07-11-05, 13:44
hi neon

you're not bonkers. it feels like it sometimes. the silly things i get anxious about r huge to me sometimes. yes it just you're thoughts. try to relax and think positive.

you're not alone

lin x