PDA

View Full Version : Wondering if anyone has these symptons ?

RJP
30-10-09, 19:50
Hi, I know there are always posts like these on here, but I am just looking for some reassurance I guess.

I have started to get new symptons that I have never had before, but to me they are all pointing to a brain tumour or something equally awful and I was just wondering if anyone could take the time to reply as to whether they have these things.

I keep getting headaches at the front of my head on both sides and my head feels foggy like when you get a bad cold, and when I close my eyes it feels like pressure is going on inside my head, sometimes I feel dizzy and the last thing is I am constantly feeling tired, no matter how much I sleep.

Sorry I know there is a lot of stuff in there and some not probably explained very well.

Any thoughts would be much much appreciated.

Thanks vey much x

RJP
30-10-09, 19:56
Thanks for replying, so strange isnt it, and so horrible too as you obviously cant see what is going on in your head, and too me well as soon as headaches come often I just think bad things.

gypsywomen
30-10-09, 20:00
hi thats the worst thing you can do,it makes them worse ,,its nature the more we concentrate on something the worse it gets dont you find ,,its same with good thoughts if you are going on holiday all you think about is going ,same thing dont worry the mind a powerfull thing ,,

RJP
30-10-09, 20:16
I will keep trying to tell myself that, and hopefully it might ease off a bit. Just hard when keep getting it all.

Angelicnorth
31-10-09, 11:13
Hi

I have this too, just had it for 5 days and it has eased off. I had endoscopy on Monday so I put it down to the way I held my head, they were a little rough. Maybe it is tension in your neck, try some gentle neck exercises that may help.

I do understand how awful this is, always try and turn attention away from it as focussing on it makes it 10 times worse.

Helen