PDA

View Full Version : Light headed

ashero38
30-10-09, 22:13
Hi everyone just a quick post ive been light headed for the past few days and its freaking me out im 37 ive been told my cholesterol is a bit high but im working on that have lost a stone in a month and i have got to go for a CT scan on my heart see if there are any blockages but i have more ECG's than i can remember in the last 3 years and 2 stress tests on my heart and been told everything is fine but im convinced that the light heade feeling is heart related also i have not been drinking huge amounts of liquids and i only eat once in the evenings and i go to bed at about 5am and dont get up till 2-3 in the arfternoon please any advice or reasurance would be greatly appreciated :scared15:

Gazman
30-10-09, 22:19
Well ya kinda answered your own question there really lol!

Not drinking enough fluids, not eating right and going to bed at abnormal times!!

Start drinking more water, try eating healthily at least 3 times a day and go to bed at a proper time and get good quality sleep and of course relaxation :yesyes:

All sounds easy and i don't mean to sound patronising but thats what i think lol.

But don't forget being anxious can make u light headed so maybe try and chill out abit (difficult when something is worrying you or under stress i know)

nomorepanic
30-10-09, 22:20
Ok well the diet is rubbish as I am sure you will agree.

No wonder you feel light headed to be honest.

You need to eat better and go to bed at a normal time to re-regulate your body.

You have to look after yourself or the body will object as you are now seeing

bottleblond
30-10-09, 22:28
I have to say that quite frankly, you are confusing your body no end here.
If you don't put fuel in a car, what happens? The car will not work!! FACT!
If you deprive your body from what it NEEDS to function ie: FOOD then your body, your mind is deprived of what allowes it to function. FACT.

Your sleeping pattern is rediculous also more than likely because your body is too tired to wake up properly.

It's basic common sense.
If you want to get out of this situation then i suggest you address this issue by being kinder to your body.

Lisa