PDA

View Full Version : New to all of this ....

joeyjo
31-10-09, 00:51
Hi,

I am after some wisdom ... I have batteled with depression and anxiety fora number of years and tried different medication. I am currently taking 40mg of citalapram plus beta blockers, they have helped me calm down and I feel more level, which is a breakthrought! but I also feel like a space cadet and they are knocking me out. I don't want to reduce the dose because I know that I will lose my 'balance' again but the tierdness isn't sustainable with work. Has anyone been in a simliar situation? I would really like sone advice ....

Thanks

Joey x

diane07
31-10-09, 00:54
Hi joeyjo

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

onceagain
31-10-09, 10:10
:welcome: and good luck

joeyjo
02-11-09, 15:41
Thanks,

x joey

Maj
02-11-09, 16:10
Hi,

I think if they make you feel spaced out all the time then you'd be better having a word with your doctor about maybe reducing the dose slightly. You want to feel normal, not spaced.:)
Myra x

joeyjo
04-11-09, 20:46
Thanks,

I am due to see the doc next week - just worried about reducing the dose and 'crashing' - but being so tired isn't good.