PDA

View Full Version : newbie

summersmum
31-10-09, 08:48
hey im totally new to this.. been seeing councillor but i guess wanted to see im not alone in this.. i had my daughter december and ever since had high anxiety and lil depression... panix attacks are getting worse..
hoep ur all ok xx

niky257
31-10-09, 10:45
Hi

My anxiety/panic came back after having my 2nd son - it's hard when you've got someone else to think of as well as yourself. Well done for getting the counselling and also for posting here x

niky257
31-10-09, 10:45
ps - I had my 2nd in December too :)

shortstuff
31-10-09, 10:48
Welcome to the forum, you'll find loads of great advice and some lovely people on here. At my worst, this place has been like a lifeline to me, knowing you're not on your own helps so much.

summersmum
01-11-09, 09:06
thanks guys.. i recently started my anti-depressants even thou was very reluctant to do so.. took them for about 2 months then rang out.. took 1st one yesterday after a month/
.. so things been rele bad..

fishman65
01-11-09, 17:53
Hi Summersmum,I'm glad to hear you're getting some help for your problems,both in terms of counselling and medication.I hope you don't mind me pointing out that it's very important to keep taking the anti-deps once you begin them,but now you have begun taking them again you should notice a difference after a few weeks.I recently started taking seroxat after my old ones (citalopram) conked out on me after about 8 years.Is there any specific reason why you were reluctant to begin taking your medication?I know there does exist a certain 'stigma' if people are taking anti-deps but as you can see from all the people using this site,you are certainly not alone.Feel free to pm me if you feel the need.Please take care,

Warmest wishes, Fishy

summersmum
02-11-09, 08:39
i kinda see it as i got myself into this so i should be able to get myself out.. sounds odd dont it?