PDA

View Full Version : Feeling really bad

blackie
31-10-09, 15:45
Hi

I am having a really hard day today and i dont understand why. I keep having horrible thoughts running through my head and my palms are all clamy. I had a panic attack that hit me out of the blue and i just dont know what to do with myself. I feel really out of control. I dont understand why as i have been really careful in what i eat and drink, have been exercising and have been going out the house (i am agoraphobic). I went out twice yesterday. I woke up fine, did some exercise and then when eating lunch just got hit by a panic attack. I just cannot seem to calm myself down now. I just dont know what to do.
Blackie

lynn1960
31-10-09, 15:59
sorry to hear you are having a bad day.i have learnt that panic needs no excuse to start it just comes out of the blue.i know that it is a horrible feeling i have generalized anxeity and have it all the time day and night scared to sleep or wake up with panic docs changed my meds and they are not in my system yet lor so everyone tells me i am scared of the feelings hope you start to feel better soon

lizzie29
02-11-09, 16:19
Just thought I'd let you know that I'm having one of those days too. I always feel a bit "cheated" when there's no real reason - if I'm going to waste my time and energy feeling anxious and panicky then I at least want a reason why lol! I'm just trying to focus on the positives at the moment - on what I CAN do. No point focussing on the anxiety (although easier said than done!) and I keep reminding myself that I've been sitting at home just like I am now so many times before and nothing bad's happened, so why should it now? I HATE this illness, as I'm sure you do, and sometimes I imagine little anxiety bubbles in my mind and when I feel anxious I pop them all and imagine the anxiety disappearing - that probably sounds crazy but hey, if it works...!