PDA

View Full Version : hello

Lavender_x
31-10-09, 17:05
Hi.

I found this site whilst searching about panic attacks through google so i thought i would sign up.

I get alot of panic attacks and i also have BPD,I'm in therapy at the moment too,I wish i could face my biggest fear and be more social with people.

Anyway hi everyone :)

Lavender xxx

diane07
31-10-09, 17:06
Hi Lavender_x

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Jac 2009
31-10-09, 18:52
Hello Lavender

I also found the site through google. It's a good place - very supportive. I got some advice a few days ago to try CBT so I did. I went today to a bloke who does hynotherapy and CBT. It was good. One of my problems is that I don't take responsibility for my condition - I just moan about it. He told me that if I want to get better then I must do some work. Hopefully you have the same relationship with your counsellor - I've done counselling and endless talking about how I felt did not make me feel better.

Why don't you set yourself very small goals to be more social - replying to some posts on here and going into the chatroom would be a start.

Jac xx

Patty
01-11-09, 13:42
Hi Lavender, :)

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

Lavender_x
04-11-09, 13:50
Thanks everyone for your welcomes.