PDA

View Full Version : Do I Have Bipolar?

Ruby94
31-10-09, 20:12
Im Kind Of Worried I May Have Bipolar, I Didnt Think Anything Of It Untill My Mum Said I Could Have It.

I dont have it in the family history as much as i know but one minute im fine then i just get really depressed and i snap at my fiancé for no reason, i get really edgy and just wanna flip out at someone, i feel down and upset. Im on anti depressents so im not sure what this can be, im worried. Anyone help me?

daisy232627
31-10-09, 20:44
My sister is bipolar and her lows are way low and manic and her high are extreme.......I also get this way at times and I am not bipolar. Sometimes its hormonal and others it may be my level of stress and anxiety. I would not try and diagnos myself, truly the only person you should trust to do that is a qualified therapist.

Ruby94
31-10-09, 22:23
Well i dont mean any disrespect but i dont want Bipolar but i think i have it..
Im happy one minute then i get really low and angry.. are there any other
symptoms? I wanna find out before too long.

sunshine-lady
01-11-09, 00:29
Hi Ruby,

I have bipolar and from what you have stated as your symptoms, I would say that you do not have bipolar.

Bipolar is a very complex illness and involves far, far more than being snappy or happy at times. I tend to agree with Daisy that it is probably related to stress, anxiety and possibly hormonal.

I hope that this puts your mind at rest.

Take care xxx

Ruby94
01-11-09, 04:34
Thankyou, sorry if i sounded disrespectful.