PDA

View Full Version : dilemas, dilemas

moogle101
07-11-05, 17:48
The dilema of depression, needing to lean on someone but knowing that it is just as a heavy burden as our depression. i wouldnt usually speak out, im not worth any ones attention or sympathy , but i need to chat to someone who understands what it feels like to hold your breath and wish u couldnt take any more. I know we are suffering with all the same thing and idont mean to say i am any worse or better than others, and i know how this sounds as i write it (melodramatic) , but i want to get help for myself and help others.[:I]

clickaway
07-11-05, 17:52
Hi and welcome,

You will find a number of like minded people who post on this forum.

That would be one way how you could help others as well as yourself.

Also, we have a chat room and you may well find that useful too.

Take Care,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

nomorepanic
07-11-05, 19:51
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">i wouldnt usually speak out, im not worth any ones attention or sympathy , but i need to chat to someone who understands what it feels like to hold your breath and wish u couldnt take any more.
<div align="right">Originally posted by moogle101 - 07 November 2005 : 17:48:08</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Everybody on here is worthy of attention and sympathy and we hope that we can offer it out when needed.

Just wondering if you have been on any meds for this or had any form of counselling atall?

Nicola