PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Erin

erin31
31-10-09, 22:31
Hi. I joined this forum last week but have been so busy reading all the posts that I have only now got round to introducing myself.
I had been on venlafaxine until three weeks ago when I decided to come off it but the withdrawal symptoms are quite horrendous. These include brain zaps, severe anxiety, panic attacks and depression. I also find myself getting extremely angry about really silly things.
I have started to have moments of happiness when I am full of plans for the future but I also still have very bad times.
I am trying to find natural remedies to help me keep going and am finding the advice on this site extremely helpful. I will also post if I find that any of the remedies I try help my withdrawal.
Erin.

nomorepanic
31-10-09, 22:32
Hi erin31

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

AnxiousHarry
31-10-09, 22:41
Hi Erin welcome to NMP you will find plenty of help and support on here their's some fantastic people on here hope u enjoy your stay and make some new freinds. Andrew :D

Patty
01-11-09, 13:40
Hi Erin, :)

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

erin31
01-11-09, 14:10
Thank for the welcome :D

Reading the many posts over the last few days I can see that there is a tremendous amount of support and understanding on the forum but I also feel quite sad that so many people are suffering.