PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Else Get Tired and Irritable ? I don't want to go back to the Doctor!!!!

looking4answers
01-11-09, 00:03
I forced myself to go back to the doctor about two months ago. The worse panic attack I HAVE EVER HAD. The doctor said my blood pressure was up and since it had been up the last few times I was there she increased my beta blocker. .

I have been on ziac 2.5 mg for about five or so years.. I always had pretty much enough energy or mostly what I consider normal. When I went to her she checked me from head to toe over and over and also listen to my heart and checked it from every angle. She also did an ekg.. just for my satisfaction.."not that I wanted one" but she said for my peace of mind She also upped my ziac to 10 mg.. which I found too much.. therefore I cut it in half because I felt it was too much and im still tired.I was thinking maybe the 10mg is too much so when I cut it to 5mg .. I am still feeling tired..

In the months following the visit there my anxiety has subsided and its really not that big of a problem.. but Im starting to get really tired.. I wake and im tired and during the day im tired .. I find at night if I lay down and close my eyes early im out like a light. I just wonder if I don't have high blood pressure, that it was just white coat syndrome when I went there and she over medicated me..

OK everyone is going to say go back to the doctor..I don't want to go back..ever if i can help it.. But im wondering if the meds are causing this or its the time of year..Its been cold lately and has snowed about three times already. Our night time lows have been pretty consistent about being in the single digits and also in the teens.. Fahrenheit ..

Also Im so tired I am loosing interest in so many things I used to love to do. I get frustrated very easy and irritable..Could it be the meds? Or could it be that its just the time of the year and the weather is making me tired.. Or could it be im just depressed ? I don't want to go back to the doctor this fast and she told me that she was for sure I don't have any symptoms of anything. No heart problems , no tumor problems ,no damage from high blood pressure.. no anything except maybe anxiety .. Does anyone else feel tired at various times during the day . .just physically exhausted for seemingly no reason at all? Please help ,let me know if this is normal and could it just be depression?

Robbs
01-11-09, 00:30
i've been feeling like this lately very tired all the time and although i've always been a very out going person and always liked being around lots of people i've found lately i dont really want to see people as much as i did and to put it bluntly alot of people get on my tits, im just putting it down to stress and anxiety and the fact that i dont like being like this or want to be like this means its should eventually pass.

looking4answers
01-11-09, 00:53
Yes,, Carry on..but what else can you do..I hope it passes..I hate not having interest to keep you busy with..because the depression has got you in its grips so bad you don't have the strength to be interested in anything. You get weird aches and pains and when you do take the courage to do something it makes you tired just thinking about what you are doing or have done.. Its bizarre to feel the way I do.. It was just a few short months ago ,at least I had the energy even if I was too anxious to do something.. Now im just so tired It makes me tired to think of doing anything.