PDA

View Full Version : Leg pain again

SleeplessFog
01-11-09, 02:39
So for a couple of months I have had on and off "shocks" type pain in my thighs...inner thighs. I already posted thinking it was a blood clot, but my leg isn't hot feeling...I don't see veins...and its not swelling. Still nervous...but does anyone have this symptom?

I am wondering if it is nerve pain. I tried stretching a bit, but it comes and goes.

I am somewhat sedentary over the past 6 months because I have had a balance disorder...so I went from running every day to barely exercising.

Someone please reassure me that I am not overlooking a clot....I got the shocking pain a few minutes ago while sitting at my computer and now I am standing at my desk like an idiot thinking I am getting some sort of clot in my leg.

SocialTool
01-11-09, 03:42
I have had this too. I usually get it when I am on my feet all day. I find that massage helps a lot. It may sound funny, but have someone knead your buttcheeks there are a lot of nerve bundles in there and you will get a lot of relief. A clot would be hot, swollen, and visible. You will be OK hun. :hugs:

Alisonj
01-11-09, 05:17
I too am preoccupied with clots because of my surgery and my platelet count. My doctors bend my big toe up and told me that if I had a clot I would be screaming. There are the very odd times that you dont know, but you really dont seem to be at risk for one at all. You havent had one before right? No recent bed rest, smoking while on BC etc. I am sure it is fine. I wish I could take my own advice.