PDA

View Full Version : well hello people

moogle101
07-11-05, 18:07
hello im Rebecca, iv finally found a site that up to date, and that is you. I am 19 and live in England. I have sufffered with depression and anxiety for 3 years and have had many treatments and such, none have really worked but one day they might.:D i have read some of the forums and you all seem pretty nice. [:I]

carldourish
07-11-05, 18:09
Hello Rebecca, You right this is a great site, just have a good time exploring, and ask, and answer questions

Carl

alexis
07-11-05, 18:15
Hi Rebecca, welcome , we are all pretty nice, lol, as carl said have a good look around and post on anything you want to talk or ask about, you will always get answers, take care for now

love from Alexisxxxx

denise84
07-11-05, 18:22
hi and welcome to the forum, this is a great place and is full of realy nice and helpful people, i have found thi site very helpful. hope you do to.x.

dmcgovern

tammyg
07-11-05, 18:46
Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to the site.

Tammy x

Barb
07-11-05, 19:16
Hello Rebecca

You have come to the right place for help and support, everyone is really nice here

Barb xxx

sueiamnew
07-11-05, 19:32
Hi Rebecca and welcome to the site.

nomorepanic
07-11-05, 19:39
Hi Rebecca

A warm welcome aboard. Both the forum and website are kept up to date so you will always get the latest info etc here.

Hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola

dream
07-11-05, 19:43
hi rebecca
welcome to this site
denisexx

denise

kazo
07-11-05, 20:16
Hiya

Welcome to the site. You will find lots of good information and lots of friends here

Kazo xxx

jill
07-11-05, 20:16
Hi Rebecca

WLCOME TO THE SITE :D

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

pinkscrumpy
07-11-05, 20:41
Hiya Rebecca

Welcome to the site

[^][^]

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

trac67
07-11-05, 22:08
Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice and make some great friends here.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Sweep1
08-11-05, 13:28
Hi Rebecca

A warm welcome to the site. You'll get some great advice and make some good friends here.

Take care

Sweep1

3faces
08-11-05, 13:52
Hi Rebecca!:D

A big warm welcome to you. You'll get lots of support/advice here, I know I do.

Take care

Jem xxx

RedMozzy
08-11-05, 15:50
Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to the site, you are right what you said about everyone seeming nice. This is a very warm site with friendly caring people. The live chat is also very friendly so hopefully see you in there at some time

Take care,

Alan

"Life's a roller-coaster and I am not strapped in"

Piglet
08-11-05, 15:55
Hi Moogle,

A big welcome to the site:D

Love Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

chucklehound
09-11-05, 11:30
Hi Rebecca and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support

and make some great friends too!:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

pinkscrumpy
09-11-05, 11:40
Hi Moogle

A warm welcome to you

:D:D

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

wobily_lin
09-11-05, 18:29
hi,

welcome to the site. im new on here and have found this site really helpful. everyone is nice.

lin x

Keitharcher
09-11-05, 19:14
Hi im new as well and in a short time have found people here helpful and nice and have already had some good advice

Meg
09-11-05, 21:09
Hi Rebecca

Feel free to be a bit more specific about your issues and the help you've had to date and we'll be happy to comment and suggest alternatives.

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?