PDA

View Full Version : Buzzing feeling

Carys
01-11-09, 13:36
Hi there, I am new here !

I am however no stranger to anxiety symptoms over the years - however, this one has thrown me a bit. I feel like I am internally vibrating; whilst I am moving I don't notice it, but once I stop and sit/stand still it is like I am slightly buzzing inside (worse one side than the other) I've never experienced anything like this, but wondered if it is a common symstom of stress ?

I have been through a few weeks of stressful stituations, and have had a few panic attacks and have felt very tense.....but today I feel quite calm. Would be grateful if anybody could shed some light on this - if it is something can can happen and how long it can take to resolve ?

Thanks for any ideas

Aurun
01-11-09, 13:43
do you get a sort of inner trembling too? Thats exactly how i feel when ive not got as much anxiety as normal, like its an after effect echo of when ive had huge amounts of tension- i too would like to know if this is normal please

gypsywomen
01-11-09, 13:44
it sounds like anxiety, i get dizzyness and feel spaced sometimes i know its anxiety ,have you had a word wth the dr perhaps he could give you something to settle it down best wishes x

Carys
01-11-09, 13:53
like its an after effect echo of when ive had huge amounts of tension

Yes, that was what I was wondering, exactly ! Thanks both for your replies, I don't really feel I need to see anyone (like the GP) as I am 'ok', but was wondering how long people took to settle down from this symptom.