PDA

View Full Version : i think we are all so brave

burberrygirl72
01-11-09, 19:40
personally i think people who suffer with pa anx phobias dp all deserve a medal of bravery people just dont understand how much we struggle in life and it pisses me off when people say oh get a grip snap out of it im a mum of 4 like most of you on here and things are so hard for me most times why do sum people look at me like im mad oh she aint all there or she is a sheirker who dont want to work beleive me if i could work i would i worked in the nhs for 15 years best days of my life and if i could do tht again i would instead of the pathetic handouts the goverment gives us i would get more on job seekers this forum is a big help to me and i hope many others and i think we are prob the most bravest people out there just thought i would let this off my chest today as i have had enough of ignorant people out there x

junie7
01-11-09, 20:21
Hi Burberry Girl,

I think anyone who has not experienced panic/anxiety can ever understand what we actually go through on an almost daily basis. I for one certainly did'nt understand what this was or knew anyone who had suffered with it therefore if it was one of my work colleagues who was taking time off sick with this I probably would have been a bit
cynical. Harsh I know but now I know better.

Anxious_gal
01-11-09, 22:12
yes we are! :-)

MOJO
02-11-09, 09:22
This is so true. Although we feel weak we are very very strong to be able to cope with this day in and day out. Nobody can really understand unless they have suffered like this themselves. I wouldn't wish the way I feel on my worst enemy.
Keep being strong everyone and thank you for all the help I get from NMP members.:hugs: