PDA

View Full Version : ok so today is a new day

Joeturner2
02-11-09, 08:58
every single day i wake up is like a new challenge, today i am hit with chest pains, shortness of breathe,head feels wierd,dizzy and can barly stand on my legs they hurt so much,

i dont know how you people carry on this is sooo bad worse then any cold/virus ive had before, so jealous of people that lead a normal life in no pain

gypsywomen
02-11-09, 09:34
sorry to hear you feel like this ,,as you say about other people well i look at them and think they could have this too who is to know..just because someone is out and about and seems ok doesn't necessarily mean they are ,,,i used to feel like you ,,but then started to look at it from another angle ,made me feel bit better ,, like you i dread the morning thinking what will be wrong today,, but i know its anxiety so try to get on with it the best i can ,i do hope you feel better soon my friend your not alone

Joeturner2
02-11-09, 10:10
do your symptoms come and go, or are they there 24/7

gypsywomen
02-11-09, 10:49
each dayhave something new some ache or pain or tight chest ,,always something grown o expect it now whats the poin of worrying when i know its ancity ,how often do you get chest pains and breathing problems

Joeturner2
02-11-09, 11:03
its hard to say feels like it comes and goes through out the day, but i cant rememeber one sec were ive been normal as i put it, either got breathing prob chest pain,aches & pains everywere grr