PDA

View Full Version : new to site

bomberbeamish
02-11-09, 10:03
Hello everyone, my name is lucy and im hoping to find strenght from this site. ive suffered with pnic and aniexty and has delvelope in to agropbobia, i can travel about a mile from home, which is not easy, but thats it.
i have so much pressure from other people to travel that makes me worse. i have not got the guts to do it., i know the ins and out of panic but can not seem to get through the fear , im scared. ive been on lots of meds at the mo i am on seroquel which has caused weight gain and im working so hard to control, (any ideas welcome) i am also on prozac and i take diazipam when needed. i dont even like being on my own, from the moment hubby goes to work and my eldest daughter goes to school, the mind starts, i have a 2 yr old, she keeps me going. but im already worring for when she starts school, ive gotter get her there and pick her up, and i will be all on my own when she is going, what a 2year old can do to help me i dont know, but i feel better when she here. i also have randam food phobias, might get stuck or i cant swallow. ive been like this for 12 years and agrophobia for last 5,
thank you for taking the time to read this,

hana
03-11-09, 15:17
Hi Lucy,
Im really sorry to hear that you have been struggling. I must admit that finding people that have the same sort of issues as me and being able to talk about it has really helped. Sometimes just being able to talk about it with people who understand can really make a diffrence :)
I can understand you are worried about when your little one goes to school. I am very lucky and dont get agrophobia to much but when my panic attacks hit its bad, i can't go out, move or do anything for at least a day.
Have you tried talking to anyone about it like a counsellor or doctor?
With the weight... try doing one thing at a time, theres no point stressing yourself out trying to lose weight, trying to feel better all at the same time, take it one step at a time, sort out the feeling better first and then try to lose the weight later on.
I tried reducing my tablets and quiting smoking and changing jobs all at once and it nearly killed me.
Just remember that there are lots of people on here that care and can help :)

hope you feel better soon, lots of love,

Hana x

bomberbeamish
03-11-09, 17:56
thank you for your reply hana, i hope to keep in contact with you.

xx

hana
04-11-09, 09:49
No problem :)
Take care, feel free to message me if you want to chat :hugs:

Hana x