PDA

View Full Version : made it

kim63
07-11-05, 23:04
hi everyone i made it at last , have been coming into chat for some time now but never got round to joining forum, i have had agrophobia and panic attacks for 10 years on and off, and not been out the house for 3 years this time, but last year i lost my 2 aunts at christmas and then dad in april, i never got to see my aunts but when dad was ill i knew i had to go to hospatil to be with him cant say it was easy but i went and helped look after him the panic just had to stop in back found i was needed, and then i found you lovely people wish i knew about this place before, you have helped so much cant thank you enough and now iam out a bit more, its strange how something so sad as made me think i need to be out living life not sat here feeling sorry for myself, i know if dad was still here he would be out ,so i think its about time i was, thanks for all your help kim

Trev
07-11-05, 23:14
Welcome Kim,

sorry to hear your bad news but glad to see that you are now making progress. Good on you.

All the best,
Trev

trac67
07-11-05, 23:15
Hi Kim,
Welcome to the forum Mate, you will get a lot of good advice here and as you know make some good friends, glad you made it :D

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

3faces
08-11-05, 13:58
Hi Kim,

Welcome to the forum, I've been here for a little while but havn't had the confidence to make it into the chat room yet[8)] I see you've done it the other way round!!
Sorry to hear about everything you've been through but its great that you know you need to get out there and live a bit.

Take care:)

Jem xxx

Piglet
08-11-05, 14:19
Hi Kim,

A big welcome to you:)

I'm getting to grips with agoraphobia too at the mo, as are many on the site.

So we can all hopefully help each other along:)

Love Piglet:)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

carlin
08-11-05, 14:22
Hi Kim,
Just had to reply to your post. I am so very sorry to hear of your losses. But how great to hear how positive you feel, take things slowly, one day at a time and grasp with both hands!! Good luck and keep in touch. xxxxxxxxxxx

RedMozzy
08-11-05, 15:43
Hi Kim,

soory for yuor losses but like the others have said, these forums and this site in general is so important for all of us. I too use the chat room a lot so see you in there!

Kind regards

Alan

"Life's a roller-coaster and I am not strapped in"

nomorepanic
08-11-05, 18:31
Hi Kim

Glad to see you finally posted here and ventured away from the chat room.

Welcome aboard.

Nicola

pinkscrumpy
09-11-05, 11:42
Hi Kim

A warm welcome to you.

[^][^]

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

Meg
09-11-05, 21:34
Kim ,

Welcome and glad that you have benefitted from the chat room and site and are now out a bit more.

Keep it up.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

chellebelle
26-11-05, 08:42
Hi Kim! It sounds like you have been extremely brave with all the challanges you have faced this year. I hope very much that 2006 is a better year for you. I think it is fantastic that you are able to draw stength from your experiences. See you in the chat room one day :D

"This too, shall pass"