PDA

View Full Version : Emergency dentists appt in 1 hour!!!!

kazzie
02-11-09, 14:29
Hi Everyone:wacko:

Im right on the edge today!!!!

Chipped my tooth on Fri and when I rang dentist this morning(having had an anxt ridden weekend) was informed they could see me Friday!!!

I broke down, hubby had to take over and they finally agreed that Im to go at 3pm and sit and wait till dentist has a few minutes!!!:weep:

Im terrified as I dont know what they will do!!!

Hubby been signed off for a week with stress and last night my so called freind told me she hated me and I had ruined her life!!!!!(she slept with her boss and her marriage broke down) I played no part in either event but because Im happy it ruins her life!!!!

To top it all I now have to put in 4 days of work this week in a very stressfull job!!!!

Im on the edge and so scared Im going to fall over it and be back to square one:lac:

Sorry for the rant....needed to get it all off my chest

Can I have some good luck vibes for dentist and any tips on how to cope with this stress would be brill

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

nikk_dolittle
02-11-09, 15:07
Awww my lovely Kaz.

Im sorry your having a bad time.It wont be long till you can have a kick up the bum!!!

I really look forward to come up.

I will email you about this.

Love NIkk xxxxx

weeble40
02-11-09, 15:12
well you will be in the dentist as i write this, but thinking of you, Im sure you will be fine, come back n tell us how u got on

big hugs Emms xxxx

SueBee
02-11-09, 15:15
Awww Kazzie :hugs:

Doesn't it all just seem to happen at once hey?

You'll be fine at the dentist, try not to worry. You'll more than likely get a tiny filling or he might just file it down to take the rough edge off.

Sending you some positive and good luck vibes :D

Sue xxx

pollyanna
02-11-09, 15:26
Hope your vist to the dentist went ok, stressful i know,

i think a big hug is needed :hugs:. xx

I was at dentist last monday to get a tooth out, and it wasnt nearly as bad as i had feared, hope its the same for you. xx

kazzie
02-11-09, 17:55
Thanks Everyone:hugs:

Well as usual with me much ado about nothing:doh:

Dentist saw me straight away and tried to tell me tooth was the sams as it was last week......I explained it was most definatly not and she agreed so has put a temp filling in it which she has told me will prob fall out some time soon:lac:

I was due to have 5 fillings on 2nd Dec one of which was in offending tooth....I only have 5 teeth at the front now so she thinks she should make me a denture and pull tooth putting denture straight in......this would give me a full set of top knashers again!!! Then just fill the others and jobs a good un:yesyes:

Im gonna ring tomm and tell them thats what I want to do and see when I need to go and have impression done for denture

Has anyone any experience of dentures or impressions????

I will still have 4 of my own teeth on top and still have most of my own on bottom anyway!!!

Im feeling a lot calmer tonight but still scared to eat incase temp filling falls out cos its not in a hole its like on the side of my tooth!!!

Sorry for rambling on:doh:

Thanks Again

Kaz x x x:hugs: