PDA

View Full Version : hi

eily
02-11-09, 19:04
Hello my name is Eileen i am 30 years old and i live in Glasgow. I have suffered from panic and anxiety for 6 months and i have finally went to the doctor for help in which i have been prescribed medication. This has helped, however i have had to make some lifestyle changes and change the way i think about things. I have had great support and advice from my older sister who also suffers from panic and anxiety.I am new to this site and am still finding my way around.

nomorepanic
02-11-09, 19:06
Hi eily

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Maj
02-11-09, 19:06
Hello Eileen,

You'll get lots of advice and support on here from people who are feeling the way you are. You sound as though you're going in the right direction anyway!:)
Myra x

eily
02-11-09, 19:10
Thanks Myra,
I know i am making steps in the right direction, however it is very hard and i know i have a long way to go. I hope to meet new friends along the way!!!!!!!!:)

pollyanna
02-11-09, 22:36
Hi sis.... you did it, you finally joined :).
You will get lots of support here, and they are a nice friendly bunch.

I am really proud of you for facing this, the time has come to kick this anxiety's ass good and proper.......
love you loads :hugs:

P x

kirstyleannec
02-11-09, 22:43
i think that its fantastic you are ready to tackle anxiety, its such hard work to do, you should be proud of yourself, medication does help to a certain extent, but half of the work you must do yourself... i hope that you find peace :)

Kirsty-Leanne

Patty
04-11-09, 10:27
Hi Eily, :)

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

eily
04-11-09, 18:40
Thanks for the warm welcome its much appreciated i know i am going in the right direction to tackle the anxiety :)

Mr Parfect
30-01-10, 04:18
Yes, keep positive and your determination will shine through.

Welcome to NMP.

patmac
30-01-10, 08:42
:welcome: i am also from scotland, ayrshire.
you will love it here xx

Vanilla Sky
30-01-10, 10:03
Hi Eily, Welcome to NMP :welcome: Maybe see you in chat sometime :) Love Paige x

Andyroo
30-01-10, 15:58
Hello there

Welcome to NMP! theres lots of helpful information here.

Its really good to have you with us!

You will have lots of love and support here!! welcome. :hugs: