PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

kirstyleannec
02-11-09, 22:18
I'm new to this site, I come across it just by researching panic attacks as I have started to suffer from them myself, everything I read make so much sense now, and the fact that doctors or medical professionals won't even try to explain what is happening. it is the most frightening feeling to me, in the world, I am only 19 and a student, studying catering at college, I'm scared of developing agoraphobia because I'm trying to think of every exscuse not to go out anywhere, even to college... i love going to college normally.

Anyway it helps to write to people about this, as no one around me knows how I feel.

Kirsty-Leanne

nomorepanic
02-11-09, 22:19
Hi kirstyleannec

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

pollyanna
02-11-09, 23:03
Hi kirstyleannec

I am glad you found us, you will get lots of support here, and from people who know exactly how you are feeling.

Take care

P x

Patty
04-11-09, 10:29
Hi Kirsty-Leanne, :)

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

PanicOver!!
04-11-09, 10:33
Hi

You are not alone
you will find loads of understanding people on here
Welacome

kirstyleannec
04-11-09, 14:56
thank you all.... I have been to college today and yesterday... i forced myself to go.. I am soooo happy with myself :D