02-11-09, 23:58
Is there a mild swine flu?

because i think i have it, my arms are acheing once again
i feel faintly sick once again and have a slight slight headache
im panicing now i dont feel very well and i just hate this, please
someone put my mind at rest.

Deepest Blue
03-11-09, 00:05
Hi ya, about 2 weeks ago I had flu like symptoms and after an assessment over the phone it turned out to be swine flu but it felt really mild, for all I know it may not have been but I think they just wanted to play it safe. Maybe it's the same with you?

Take Care.

Ruby94
03-11-09, 00:12
:weep: Omg i have it dont i, no one will listen to me though! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO OMG HELP PLEASE!!

Ruby94
03-11-09, 00:13
Im going to die!! :weep: !!

Danath
03-11-09, 01:23
mild swine flu is just every day, winter flu honey,and absoloutely totally normal and absoloutely not lethal, and if you were in a position where it was possibily dangerous, you would've been vaccinated, and they would'nt have missed you out either. if it gets bad and seems like flu take some paracetomol and drink a lot of water, get warm and snuggle up in bed with a lemsip and a good book.

Alisonj
03-11-09, 01:50
You can only diagnose swine through a nasal swab that takes days at a lab to get results. You cannot be diagnosed any other way. Chances are you have a slight bug. They are going around and yours sounds very mild, not likely swine at all. Get some rest and drink lots. You will be fine. My 2 yr old has swine and she is doing just fine. Please dont worry

london
03-11-09, 04:21
you wont die stop worrying wish you better

samc100
03-11-09, 14:00
It sounds like a viral bug. To be honest it doesn't sound like swine flu. Swine flu has a tendency to have a tummy bug with it and your breathing becomes shallow, perhaps an odd cough and a temperature. Most people seem to be dreadful for 24-48 hrs then slowly improve ( but it hits you like a ton of bricks at first).

Currently there are other strands of flu zipping around the country and various colds. Drink plenty, rest, take parcetamol and eat gentle things until you get better.