PDA

View Full Version : exercise and headaches

moggy
03-11-09, 14:57
This may seem like a silly post, I amcurrently haveing a headache without much pain, just feels like pressure, i have been quite anxious over the past week and have stiff neck etc, now the silly part, i have started back the gym and last night worked my back, chest and shoulders, which are now sore ... can this contribute to a tension headache ?

Sorry to sound silly

Thanks

Moggy

x

gypsywomen
03-11-09, 15:00
definitely so i wouldn't worry to much ,,if you just started going again its bound to give you aches and pains ,you will be fine when your body adjust to exersise xxx

moggy
03-11-09, 15:03
im not too worried lol ........ i went through the headache phase weeks ago so i am dealing with it .... plus i spend a lot of time at the comp in a bad posture and looking at screen for hours , this may noy help me lol

thanks for your input Maggy

thanks x

gypsywomen
03-11-09, 15:11
your like me i sit all twisted up then next morning wonder why i have pains lol

moggy
03-11-09, 15:46
Yip ... no wonder i get anxious over all kinds of aches , pains a develop fears of all kinds of illnesses, when the culprit besides anxiety is really the chair i sit on lol

gypsywomen
03-11-09, 15:51
mine to we makea pair i sit with my legs under mre themn when i stand up and my legs feel strange i wonder why ,,probably cut blood supply off lol

moggy
03-11-09, 15:54
i need to spend less time on the comp or get a new chair lol

SleeplessFog
03-11-09, 16:58
I can relate to you both...I got a cheap office chair a few years ago...and it is so bothersome to me now...I think I might just toss it out!

gypsywomen
03-11-09, 17:05
we would all do better sitting on the floor ,but then we would complain of piles sorry lol