PDA

View Full Version : My intro

kymee
03-11-09, 15:12
Hi all,
I've recently been signed off work with anxiety, i've always been a "worrier" but in the last few months i have been having panic attacks and feeling increasingly anxious! i was recommended this site to speak with people who are/have been in the same situation. So, Hi :)

diane07
03-11-09, 15:14
Hi kymee

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

gypsywomen
03-11-09, 15:14
hi yes we all have this in one way or another ,its a great site it has helped me and so many others ,one thing we are all in the same boat ,,i wish you well and welcome

Neuro
03-11-09, 15:16
Do you mind me asking what your anxiety is about? I'll advise you NEVER to google anything you're worried about or, if you must, ask a friend to do it for you because otherwise you'll probably centre on the very worst things.

kymee
03-11-09, 15:50
Thank you :)

Hi Neuro, Well this is the thing, I can't really pinpoint what it is i'm worried about. And that just makes me even more anxious because i can't see a reason for it. and then i worry about worrying.. if that makes sense!

I experienced a few stressful events when i was younger, but i don't know why that would effect me now?? I do also hate my job and find it stressful, but then i always have! i feel really guilty about feeling this way when i cant give a specific explanation as to why.

addy2301
03-11-09, 18:09
Hi Kymee,
Welcome to the site, im a new member as well, but i have been made to feel so welcome on here, if you fancy a chat message me

Adam

lynn1960
03-11-09, 19:05
hi i suffer with anxiety has well and not sure why again may be problem with work i also dont like it