PDA

View Full Version : Hi

stocky
03-11-09, 16:49
My name is Stocky. Im currently an in patient on a phyciatric ward suffering from depression and anxiety. with that they have diagonosed me with borderline personality disorder and attention deficit disorder im still under section 3 of the mental health act and being treated with cbt cognative behavoral thearapy. a freind suggest i come to this website for help support and guidance for my future plans on the "outside world" :yesyes:

nomorepanic
03-11-09, 16:51
Hi stocky

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

xxpearlxx
03-11-09, 17:09
Hi stocky i already know you because your on the same ward as me just welcoming you to this wonderfull site it will do wonders for you as it has me take care x

sue681
03-11-09, 19:09
welcome Stocky x x

zippy338
03-11-09, 19:15
Hi and welcome to the site. I also suffer from anxiety, depression and a mild form of personality disorder.

I joined the site a couple of weeks ago as I've decided to try and stop the medication - but not having a good time at the moment!!! Probably a bad idea.

If you ever need to talk get in touch

stocky
04-11-09, 20:48
I stoped taken my medication whilst i was in hospital still am and they section 3d me for it just like that plus my frame of mind promatazene my add tablet(forgot what its called) and zopiclone so yea not helping me still but only i can do that myself and after 11 months still trying havnt suceeded in my health yet i type that again i havnt suceeded in my health yet but step at a time and all that and hopefully i will:weep::hugs::yesyes::wacko::shrug::scared15::u nsure::whistles::doh::yahoo: mixed emotions on how i feel to add humour lol

stocky
04-11-09, 20:50
cheers i will remember the name of the site just gotta get used to it lol! it helps though so thanks for the support:yahoo:

pinkrose
04-11-09, 21:03
Hi stocky, I'm new here today and suffering from anxiety and depression as well.:) The only way is up!!

stocky
04-11-09, 22:42
really 7 months thearapy a year of hell and still sucidal thoughts and self harming with a loving family and good support on facebook from firends i dont get many people phone me up on my phone as it is? lol it just gets better im safe at least a roof over my head from the nhs till febuary anyway :okay:

pinkrose
05-11-09, 08:08
sorry to hear you've had such a bad time, stocky. I know of people who have been in a similar position to you, and they have come through it eventually, in time. Positivity is not easy with an illness like this, but you have to try. When I said 'the only way is up' I meant that if you've reached rock bottom, you can't get any further down. Well that's what I try to say to myself anyway. You have to have a little bit of hope. Take care.

onceagain
05-11-09, 09:05
Hi Stocky:yesyes:

Fellow sufferer of anxiety depression welcome :)

Elmum
05-11-09, 21:44
Hi Stocky,
Good luck mate, go easy with the med withdrawal, best to walk before running.....!
x

Maj
05-11-09, 22:22
Hello Stocky,

I hope you get peace of mind soon. You seem to have a sense of humour so good on you. You deserve to recover.
Myra:hugs:

pw2837
08-11-09, 01:14
Dear Stocky
What happened to the happy go-lucky young man that I met in Feb last year?.. you look and sound miserable and I nearly fell over when I heard about the section 3.

I see that Attention Defecit has also turned into Borderline Personality Disorder and whatever else.

You are a nice, good, talented and bright young man.

Be strong, get off section, go back to work, play the guitar, sing, laugh and live life to the full. Work with children or people with learning difficulties as they are the salt of the earth, and use your music to make people happy.

stocky
19-11-09, 16:07
cheers pat hope your doing well

Southern_Belle
19-11-09, 20:23
Hi Stocky,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura