PDA

View Full Version : struggling to cope

poppy1
03-11-09, 19:09
Ive had chest pain almost every day for the last 5wks. its usually on the bone and isnt intense but its there, i can usually feel it directly in my back too. My doc says its muscular skeletal and not heart pain which im not convinced because ive had it so long.

My stomach also feels tender and i had cramps in my stomach today which i made the mistake of googling and they asked about chest pain and said i could be having a heart attack!!

I am anxious because im coming off seroxat but part of me thinks could this be seperate from it? i do feel anxious but think its because of these symptoms, ive also had a few palpitations today.

Does anyone else feel like this? my overwhelming fear is dying in my sleep as my uncle did.

lynn1960
04-11-09, 07:36
please check with docs about your chest pain just to be on the safe side

gypsywomen
04-11-09, 08:05
yes see docter thats best but i advice dont google this will ake you much worse hope you feel better soon

poppy1
04-11-09, 09:02
Im feeling a little better today, got myself into a state last nt, had to spend hrs reassuring myself they were classic anxiety symptoms. i know deep down it is muscularskeletal because i can put my finger on the pain and 3 docs have said true heart pain would be very intense and i wouldnt b able to pinpoint it. ive had these pains for nearly a yr now on and off.

Ive decided im not going to google anymore, if im that worried, ill ring nhs direct i think!! thanks for taking time out to read and reply to my post x