PDA

View Full Version : Please not back to square one surely?!

mel1972
03-11-09, 23:25
Not been here for a while as i was looking like i was on the up, entering week 6 nearly on Sertraline and all has been great for the last couple of weeks but today i have felt sooo rough, chest and back pain and then the usual hand in hand worries about having a heart attack etc. I am hoping it's a blip and just an off day, and that i am not heading back to square one - has this happened to anyone else? if so what do i do now?

onceagain
03-11-09, 23:56
Hi Mel

I can't comment on how you are feeling as not that far with my treatment yet, but want you to know that maybe if you think of it as a blip it will be a blip. Best wishes x

maddie
04-11-09, 00:54
I think "blips" are very common. You might find it helpful to keep a diary, even if all you do is put a tick for a good day. That way you will probably find that the blips become further apart and you will have loads of good days to encourage you. Some women also discover a hormonal connection to bad days by keeping a diary and this can then be addressed by your doctor.

sue.b
04-11-09, 00:58
I have just got over a blip on sertraline. I was convinced i was going back to square one, it lasted for about 5 days, and has settled and i feel really quite good , almost my old self. So try not to worry just try to accept ups and downs are part of the recovery process.

Take care

Suexxxxxx