PDA

View Full Version : tripping feeling! of the spacey kind!

kimmy
08-11-05, 16:38
hello i was wondering......................................rec ently ive been having problems when i sleep. im waking and wide awake, which is making me anxious because i keep thinking "what if it gets worse" i need my sleep. ANYWAYS i was wondering, when anybody wake do they ever think there awake but maybe there not and feel like there trippin a bit, i woke last night and looked at my boyfreinds face and he looked weird! (hes a good looking bloke so thats not normal) his face looked weirde, not distorted or anything but a funny colour, even though it was dark. Ive even thaught i was awake and seeing millions on tiny black things flying, grouping together and making stuff.

I wasnt really scared because i just say its anxiety and most of the time i can fall back to sleep.

ive recently upd my medication but im sure it was like that before too.

is this normal or a common experience??

:D

Piglet
09-11-05, 09:50
When I was actute some years ago I used to feel badly spaced out but don't get this quite as badly anymore.

I don't know if it is anything to do with the tablets as I don't have those so perhaps someone else could help you with that.

Love Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.