PDA

View Full Version : i still think mercury poisoning is in my system

leigh08
04-11-09, 14:57
when i first started having problems i use to eat a lot of tuna in a can, sometimes 2 cans a day when i lifted weights, tuna is known to give mercury poisoning in certain countries.

i have had tests for mercury poisoning done at harley street in london but i found a site where a woman who's son had mercury poisoning said that the usual tests for the mercury poisoning will only show up in 1 in 9 people and that you have to get tested for something else in the blood and urine.

i went back to my doctor with this information that i printed of the internet and told him that i might not of had the right test done, he asked me what it was that i should be looking for and i told him, he then got my results up on his computer and said they where ok but a part of me thinks that he was just saying that to stop me from pursuing it any further as i had great difficulty with him sending a letter to the test centre first time round even though i was paying for it out of my own pocket.

the symptoms of general anxiety and mercury poisoning are both very similar and even anxiety itself is a symptom of mercury poisoning.

PanicOver!!
04-11-09, 15:02
hva eyou any other reason to think you have mercury poisoning other then you have eaten loads of tuna