PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself!

pinkrose
04-11-09, 16:05
Hi everybody

Having looked at this site for a while, I decided to join today! I am currently suffering from a bad bout of anxiety and depression (which basically I've suffered from intermittently since being a child). I'm 39 years old and fed up with this illness (as I'm sure many of you are)! I am being treated with fluoxetine (40mg) and in the last 2 weeks I've started to feel a bit better (having been on it about 8 weeks now). I have taken fluoxetine before and remember that it did help me greatly, although it took a while.

Anyway, that's a little bit about me! Hello to you all.:)

diane07
04-11-09, 16:06
Hi pinkrose

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

PanicOver!!
04-11-09, 16:16
Hi

Welcome to NMP i am also on Fluoxatine 20mg and it has helped me also

onceagain
04-11-09, 16:21
Hi Pinkrose

This site has given me lots of outlet, help and advise and the people here are so friendly. Wish you all the best x

pinkrose
04-11-09, 16:33
Hi guys! Thank you for your replies. It's nice to hear from you all x:D

pinkrose
04-11-09, 18:42
Thank you tetley. I'm glad I've found you all too. I don't feel so alone with it now xx

Thorny
04-11-09, 19:11
:welcome: pinkrose,

It’s great that you have found this site. I'm sure it will be a help to you. Its certainly helping me.

Take Care

Matt

pinkrose
04-11-09, 20:52
Thank you Matt:)