PDA

View Full Version : Sorry posting again about headaches

RJP
04-11-09, 20:29
Hi, sorry for posting again, still worried about my head, and possible brain tumour.

I have an appointment at docs tomorrow, I have really tried not to go but I have had a headache of sorts for a week now, and normal tablets just dont seem to take it away and now I am absoutly petrified that I have something much much worse than a headache. The top of my head hurts, it a way that I can only describe as if I have been hit on my head by something, it feels sore and the top of my nose feels like its about to explode. I am feel constantly tired and my head feels like I have a hangover when I dont, feel dizzy and sick. Just dont know what it could be other than a brain tumour. Keep trying to tell myself its not, but when you have all these things it just seems logical that it must be.

Sorry I have gone on and on again, just really need to hear from others.

Rachel x

14dale
04-11-09, 20:59
I have had a similar thing i feel dizzy and off balance and my head just feels like its being crushed at the front and the back of ,my nose feels like its going to burst.

debs180
04-11-09, 21:06
Hi,
I have had exactly what u descibed, especially the nose thing, my head was all sorts of weirdness! I had this all for 3 weeks then last monday i came down with one almighty cold that knocked me for 6, and the head and nose thing literally went. Maybe could be the same with you, as u r feeling sicky and tired, as i felt like this also. Just thought id throw another possiblity your way.
Hope the doc appointment goes well, take care

Debs x