PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out...again!

annabanana
05-11-09, 10:21
Hi everyone...am hoping someone to give some advice as to how I can shake myself from this slump I've hit.

I was doing really well with my HA recently. Have appointment in 3wks to see neurologist but I'd managed to get everything in to perspective. Then Tuesday night I began freaking out about the number of headaches I've been getting (I'm prone to them anyway but they can't be that bad as often I don't feel I need pain relief). Tuesday night I woke up and my left hand had pins and needles in it. This is a problem I have been getting but for about the past fortnight it hasn't bothered me. Now, my little and ring finger, plus palm feel slightly 'burnt' yet the finges themselves are cold to touch.

Serious freaking out as my main HA fixation is MS. But thoughts of cancer seem to be slipping into my mind - good knows why.

Really tearful today. Logically I reckon it could all be anxiety related. I've been working part time for about a month now, topping up what I earn by doing cash in hand work for someone but this money is drying up and while I'm not materialistic, I like to know how much I'm earning every month, especially having seen my parents lose a business recently and all the upset over that.

Some reassuring words would be appreciated..:weep:

MissJennayee
05-11-09, 11:13
Hi Anna, all of your symptoms point to anxiety and that's it..not MS OR any other neuro nasty :D
Everyone in my house has been complaining of headaches lately and I think it's sinus related honestly! as for the pins and needles - if you read some of the past entries you will see how many people complain of them ( including me ) and they are just fine.
I know how frustrating it can be, believe me! but know that you're not alone, many of us here have been where you are and I think your neuro appointment will give you a peace of mind so just relax a little. You're fine! :hugs: