PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

LJL
05-11-09, 15:00
Hi everyone

Been on the site for a few days now and I just thought I'd introduce myself.

I sufferer of GAD but was only diagnosed within the last two months, Haven't got a clue why it happened but it has and I have to try and deal with it. I have been on Flouxetine for 15 days now and like eveyone I'm finding it a bit of a stuggle but I have found the posts really friendly and supportive, it's helpful knowing I'm not the only going through it

Thank you x

Lisa

nomorepanic
05-11-09, 15:02
Hi LJL

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

PanicOver!!
05-11-09, 15:10
Hi

Welcome to NMP

you will find loads of help and support here

pinkrose
05-11-09, 15:13
Hi Lisa

Like you I suffer from GAD. So I totally sympathise. As I think I said in another post, it can be a struggle when you're initially on fluoxetine (or any other meds). Just give it a bit more time, and I'm sure you will soon feel better. Take care xx:)

lynn1960
06-11-09, 02:59
hi lisa i also suffer gad and have started meds the same ammount of time as you and haveing problems doc told me tody that meds take a time to work what r we supposed to do with the feelings ib the meantime

onceagain
06-11-09, 05:20
Good morning just to say hello :)

LJL
06-11-09, 09:34
Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome

Lynn - My doc told me the same about the tablets, I think we just have to keep trying to climb that mountain. The most annoying thing is I felt quite good last week, I just wish I could stop feeling so sick.

Lisa x

mandyclare
06-11-09, 09:42
Hi LJL

Think we met briefly in chat.. glad you found the site.

Mand x

Skakitty
06-11-09, 09:48
Hiya :)

I am having the same trouble with side effects, it's horrible :(

Now, i can literally time my digestive system! from the time i swallow the pill, to the time i start feeling little cramps, and then i feel/am sick- amazing, it takes 32 minutes exactly :)

You learn somthing new everyday i guess! *tired smiley*

Keep on truckin'!
xxxxxxx *HUGS*

LJL
06-11-09, 11:42
Hiya :)

I am having the same trouble with side effects, it's horrible :(

Now, i can literally time my digestive system! from the time i swallow the pill, to the time i start feeling little cramps, and then i feel/am sick- amazing, it takes 32 minutes exactly :)

You learn somthing new everyday i guess! *tired smiley*

Keep on truckin'!
xxxxxxx *HUGS*

Hi

My doctor prescribed me Prochlorperzine to help with the sickness, it does help and I just take it when needed, (all the time at the mo), perhaps that may help you, it can also help with anxiety. :D