PDA

View Full Version : Having too many of these symptoms

Cell block H fan
05-11-09, 19:34
Do you ever read these threads and think I have too many of these peoples symptoms & mention them too often!?
I post on another forum, not health related, & have a couple of women on there that dislike me. Earlier someone else posted a thread about a liver problem that occurs in pregnancy, & I replied with my experience of it with my first pregnancy. Then noticed in another thread that one of the bitchy women that dislike me had commented about someone having every illness that people have, but always worse! I knew it was relating to me, due to the time they had viewed the pregnancy thread & the time they posted the comment. (thats possible on there)
It had me wondering if I do come across as a bit of a know it all about health things & that I should keep shtumm! I wasn't aware that I had posted about health issues apart from that today, on anywhere apart from here by the way :wacko:
Do you ever feel you maybe go on about things health related too much?

Maj
05-11-09, 20:48
I wouldn't pay attention to what they've said. At the end of the day you know that you've tried to support people by telling them of your experiences. If people are so narrow minded to take it so personally then they're not worth bothering about:lac: Don't let it stop you posting. There are always cliques and you're better flying solo and doing your own thing. Don't get involved in their pettyness. You'll have given lots of people good advice I'm sure.
Myra:)

Cell block H fan
06-11-09, 07:48
I wouldn't pay attention to what they've said. At the end of the day you know that you've tried to support people by telling them of your experiences. If people are so narrow minded to take it so personally then they're not worth bothering about:lac: Don't let it stop you posting. There are always cliques and you're better flying solo and doing your own thing. Don't get involved in their pettyness. You'll have given lots of people good advice I'm sure.
Myra:)

I deleted what I had put on there as I didn't realise I had mentioned illnesses before, oh yes I do, when someone asked about Tinitus recently, I said about my mum having it. Thats not me though! lol
Anyway, its not a bad thing them commenting on it as I will reel myself in a bit. Just wondered if anyone else felt they had had too many illness things & commented on them too much lol

Humly
06-11-09, 08:24
Personally I would like to thank you for your help and know that the only reason you are posting is to try and make people feel better. Take no notice and DONT stop posting. It makes a real difference. You seem a really caring person and you do make me laugh sometimes so keep up the good work.

Cell block H fan
06-11-09, 09:45
Personally I would like to thank you for your help and know that the only reason you are posting is to try and make people feel better. Take no notice and DONT stop posting. It makes a real difference. You seem a really caring person and you do make me laugh sometimes so keep up the good work.

Awww thanks Humly :hugs:xx
I will always still post about health issues on this forum, but not on others. On here I hold back sometimes because it could start looking like ive had every symptom under the sun! But to be honest, since I was 21, apart from brain tumour worries & headaches, MS symptoms & heart attack worries, I HAVE pretty much had all the rest at some point lol :blush: