PDA

View Full Version : mentally drained

angelmummy
05-11-09, 23:37
i dont no if im the only one but im so upset . Im always thinkin about my health if its not my pulsing stomach its my chest then my painful legs chest and stomach.im even always aware of my wee and poo. I just dont no how much more i can take. I sob myself to sleep i lost my little girl 6 months ago and i cant take this all. Am i on my own? X x x

nomorepanic
05-11-09, 23:44
Why don't you ask for some help from the GP in terns of CBT.

Also read the free leaflet on the NMP shop.

Only you can break this habit and stop obessing - all we can do is support and advice.

You have to take control of it and change your thought pattern

jude uk
06-11-09, 01:03
On this site you are not alone and many people will support you

lc2613
06-11-09, 01:30
what you are describing are all symptoms of anxiety, i had so many health problems that needed surgery to look at what was causing me to be in so much pain my stomach was unbearable i had a horrible pain in my shoulder blade that lead to pains in my arms and legs constant nausea and then dizziness the thought of an anasetic made me worse and then i had a breakdown and a new doc said it had all pointed to extreame anxiety and he could not understand why i had not been treated for it untill i hit rock bottom. you are obviously struggling to cope and your body is telling you that you are physically and mentally drained you need to see your gp for help. i am so sorry to hear what you have been through i can't even imagine what you have been through if ever you want to talk message me. all the hope for the future xx

lynn1960
06-11-09, 03:07
seems like the symptons of anxiety now doc knows he can start ypu on the right treatment and will soon start to feel better good luck