PDA

View Full Version : Anyone find it easier to gie advice then take it?

Alisonj
06-11-09, 22:16
I find coming on here and trying to help out, helps me out in a way. But when I give certain advice I wish that I would take it as well.
Right now I am slightly anxious and am hoping it does not get worse. I had a hysterectomy 4 weeks ago as well as a bladder repair and I am still having some trouble when I pee as well when I just went I think I saw some more spotting on the toliet paper and am now worried about bleeding starting or something. Plus my son has swine flu and is taking it harder than my other two did when they had it. He wont eat, not drinking much and is miserable. I am so worried that he is going to get complications that it is causing anxiety as well. I just want them to all be healthy and me be healed. I dont want to get all in a panic but I know I will if I start bleeding. I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!! Why cant things just be easy.

onceagain
06-11-09, 22:39
We are all probably better at helping someone else, with ourselves it is too close to home ...

Call the nhs helpline to discuss your concerns.

Just saying things out loud to a friend might help rather than keeping inside, you are entitled to worry about your sons and your own health both of you are going through a hard time x

Danath
06-11-09, 23:06
me for sure

Cell block H fan
07-11-09, 05:44
Oh yes, definately!

westofengland
07-11-09, 09:15
yes. I can come here and give advice, then five hours later I am worrying and checking something again! Ha ha ha. Writing on this forum will help though as you realise you are not alone